Recent publications

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Worldwide Artist Interview: Boxadessin

FEATURE BLOG: Worldwide Artist


Real name: Jonathan DM
Nick / Artist name: boxadessin


Which country are you based in? 
France

When did you start and what did you start? 
I draw a lot as a kid, like most people. I stopped pedantic for very long years, because of school, work. then I wanted to resume drawing when I opened an Instagram account in August 2017!


Where does your inspiration come from?
Everywhere ! I observe everywhere around me, I am very sensitive to pop culture and like to use it in my works.



What is your best achievement? 
Difficult question. I do not know how to answer, for me my work is full of defects and error, with each new drawing I hope to do better than the previous one. my best drawing will be the one I will do next time!



Who inspires you? 
A lot of people, being french I really like comics writers. Trondheim, Pica, Sfar, Bagieu, ... otherwise I have a lot of artists that I admire on Instagram, like Levitzo, Alex Solis, Vexx, …



Tips for budding artists? 
Draw every day, observe around you, learn from others and observe the work of the artists.


 - - -

SUPPORT ARTIST & SPREAD THE INSPIRATIONS, FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK



@ARTFULLYSG



DO YOU KNOW ASPIRING ARTIST TOO? REFER TO US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome collaborations!