Recent publications

Friday, June 15, 2018

Issue 31: Cake Artist Interview of Susanne Decochiffon


FEATURE BLOG: Singapore Artist

Real name : Susanne Ng


Nick/Artist name : Susanne Decochiffon

What’s your background? 
Before I quit my job (for my kids), I was doing my post-doc in Biomedical engineering! Now I specialize in, and founded Deco Chiffon Cakes, which I am really passionate about!! I have 3 cookbooks on Deco Chiffon Cakes with Marshall Cavendish. I also have 3 children who are fans of my cakes (haha!).

When did you start and what makes you started? 
4 years back. I picked up baking as I was bored and got ADDICTED and started experimenting with chiffon cakes =).

 
What is your greatest strength? 
Being creative?

Where does your Inspiration comes from? 
God, family, cute things they love, Instagram
What is the most challenging part about being an Artist? 
For me, it's being excited about repeating something I have done before as I love to explore =p.

What is your best achievement? 
Very blessed to have 3 cookbooks, being featured on Mashable, Daily Mail , Russian NTV etc., and even the official account of @Instagram! Really amazing and never thought possible for me! So I really really thank God for everything!
What’s your favourite place to see art? 
Instagram & Art gallery

- - -

SUPPORT ARTIST & SPREAD THE INSPIRATIONS, FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK


@ARTFULLYSG


DO YOU KNOW ASPIRING SG ARTIST TOO? REFER TO US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome collaborations!