Recent publications

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Worldwide Artist Interview: Crack Cartoons

FEATURE BLOG: Worldwide Artist


Real name : Isabel
Nick/Artist name : Crack Cartoons 




Which country are you based in?
 I live in the United States, California to be exact.

What’s your background? 
When did you start and what makes you started? Growing up all I did was draw, from Kindergarten all the way to my senior year of high school. Nothing really got me to draw, it was just something I did, like a habit almost. In middle school when I transferred over to my new school I didn't have any friends & I was a pretty shy kid, so during lunch breaks I would just sit by myself and draw. I remember sitting on a lunch table by myself drawing and a whole group of kids gathered around me and just watched me draw. 


Where does your Inspiration comes from? My work is inspired by people. People's personality, how they walk, how they talk, how they interact with other people/ how they handle situations, how they move their hands & their mouth. That all interests me and I try to bring that into my work. 



What is your best achievement? Hmm, I guess my biggest achievement is that I'm progressing as an artist everyday.



What’s your favourite place to see art? 
Well I don't really like art galleries, they're hella boring to me. So I like looking at other people's art on Instagram & I love watching animated movies, like Hayao Miyazaki's films. How he makes his characters move is absolutely amazing.
 - - -

SUPPORT ARTIST & SPREAD THE INSPIRATIONS, FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK


@ARTFULLYSG



DO YOU KNOW ASPIRING ARTIST TOO? REFER TO US!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome collaborations!