Recent publications

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Issue 21: Artist Interview of Ellaisweird

FEATURE BLOG: Singapore Artist


Real name :Ella Zheng Meisi
Nick/Artist name : Ellaisweird
 

When did you start and what makes you started? 
I studied Graphic Design in 2010 and was also creating vector illustrations at the same time. I wanted to share my works (both branding and illustrations) with the world, bring them on an adventure and put a smile on their faces.  
 
Where does your Inspiration comes from? 
When I am alone with nothing to do, my mind starts working on its own. It also comes from the many wonderful links shared by the likeminded people on a facebook group I started - The Design Folder. 

 

What is your best achievement?
My best achievement is seeing a new improvement in each work every time.

 

Which is your personal favourite?
My personal favourite will have to be my gif project, In Ella's Room - http://in-ellas-room.smvi.co/   I learnt a lot from the project and had so much fun creating the gifs.

 

Who inspires you?
My fiancé, my close friends and the wonderful community on Pinterest.


 Advice for aspiring artist? 
Try everything, stay true to yourself and keep on improving (you can do that by churning personal projects, set your own briefs and have fun).




- - -
SUPPORT LOCAL ARTIST , FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK


@ARTFULLYSG



DO YOU KNOW ASPIRING SG ARTIST TOO? REFER TO US!



1 comment:

  1. its a nice article its funny to read about it thank you :) With Love Jasmin https://lollipopkosmetik.wordpress.com/2017/10/01/7-tage-an-meiner-seite-2/

    ReplyDelete

We welcome collaborations!