Recent publications

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Issue 11: Photographer Interview of Renez Wednesday!


FEATURE BLOG: Singapore Photo Artist
His real name is Irene Kuok Nick/Artist name: Renez Wednesday


When did you start and what makes you started?
I started Photography about 10 years ago as a beginner and slowly became Amateurs through Practice. It was a very passionate Hobby. To both see things differently and explore places that i don't see every day. Singapore is indeed small but there's always something that makes me feel interesting and attractive and that's how i started shooting, telling stories through my pictures; the beauty I see within.

Where does your Inspiration comes from?
My Inspirations comes from daily life, from waking up from my bed to walking on the streets or even eating with my friends. I tend to observe what's going on around even though it's not within my needs. I love seeing lights, reflections, and shadows, they create great compositions and mood.

What is your best achievement?
I guess, my best Achievement isn't becoming a Full-time Professionals but in fact to run a Photo Community for about 2 years of about 200 photography learners.
Which is your personal favourite?
Most of my friends love my Landscapes and Food Photographs. But my favorite is this piece of Still Life, it tells a Story of the Colour Pencil i kept for Life.

Other than this, I love some Still Life Archit shots in my online Gallery too.
Who inspires you?
Strangely my Inspirations comes from different genres of my Photography, or beyond it.
When and before i shoot photos, i no longer create mood board in my mind like before. I listen to Music, to create the mood of the Photos.
Who Inspires me? Mogwai - Take Me Somewhere Nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw Inspirative - KL Streets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOz_4us5_A
Advice for aspiring artist?
Find Inspirations, Explore with your Style, Shoot with your Heart and Create Feelings, Atmosphere, and Mood in your Photos. Don't just shoot, create the Art out of it. Think, what you want to get out of your pictures before you shoot. Some Pictures don't just speak a thousand word, they touch thousand hearts.



SUPPORT LOCAL ARTIST , FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK

@ARTFULLYSG

DO YOU KNOW ASPIRING SG ARTIST TOO? REFER TO US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome collaborations!