Recent publications

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Issue 10: Photographer Interview of Nitewalk aka Tan Bing Dun!


FEATURE BLOG: Singapore Photo Artist
His real name is Tan Bing Dun Nick/Artist name : Nitewalk


When did you start and what makes you started?
I started shooting actively on my birthday in 2012. I had a Canon 1000D since 2010 but wasn't really into it. I guess i just got bored one day and decided to do something different on my birthday and i got quite an amazing sunrise sky!

Where does your Inspiration comes from?
I simple check out good locations and verify if the sun is in the correct direction.
What is your best achievement?
Erm, none! Haha. I entered my works for International Photography Award competition for the past few days and only got Honourable Mention.

Which is your personal favourite?
I dont have a personal favourite, to be honest. I don't feel satisfied by my works.
Who inspires you?
Various. Actually, I scroll around facebook and instagram for inspiration. I follow Elia Locardi, Michael Shainblum and a few others. There are also many inspiring Instagram shooters and i can't name all without leaving out some really good ones!
Advice for aspiring artist?
Shoot more, watch tutorials and experiment. Have a firm belief and style while adapting new methods to suit your way of shooting.



SUPPORT LOCAL ARTIST , FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK

@ARTFULLYSG

DO YOU KNOW ASPIRING SG ARTIST TOO? REFER TO US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome collaborations!